|Company Name||Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co., Ltd.,|
|Country/Region:||Hu Nan - China|
|Last Online:||07 Jul, 2020|
Product name: Black Tea Extract
Product Specification: 20%-30%polyphenols
Plant Part Use: Leaf
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/Water
Test Mothed: UV
Black Tea Extract is Black color of dry tea and brewing tea to red as the keynote, so called black tea. To make the product suitable for the new shoots of tea as raw material, withering, rolling, fermentation, drying and other typical process is refined.
Black tea is the most popular tea in the world. It is the tea most widely used in making iced tea and English tea. During the fermented process, black tea formed more active ingredients and theaflavins. They contain high amounts of Vitamin C, along with calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, sodium, copper, manganese, and fluoride. They also have more anti-oxidants than green tea, and are anti-viral, anti-spasmodic and anti-allergic.
In addition to all of these health benefits, black teas are also less astringent and have a mellower flavor than green or black teas. Perfect for drinking throughout the day, and also suitable for all ages.
1. It has anti-inflammatory effect;
2. It can absorb heavy metals and alkaloids, and precipitation decomposition;
3. For vascular system and heart stimulants to speed up blood circulation, promote metabolism;
4. Black tea extract to stimulate the cerebral cortex, excitatory nerve center, to eliminate the effect of fatigue;
5. With anti-caries, stomach digestion, anti-aging, blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat, anti-cancer, anti-radiation effect;
6. Increased renal blood flow, inhibit tubular reabsorption of water led to increased urine output is beneficial to rid the body of lactic acid,ease of edema caused by heart disease or nephritis.
1. As cosmetics and additives on the fine chemicals: the role and have a strong inhibitory activity of antibacterial;
2.As a natural antioxidant food,has been widely used synthetic antioxidants BHA, BHT, TBHQ, PG and VE, VC and so on.